Translate

Monday, October 22, 2012

Ambrose: I’m ready for Barca

Ambrose: I’m ready for Barca
Efe Ambrose netted his first goal for Scottish power house Glasgow Celtic in the 5 – 0 spanking of St Mirren on Saturday. And the Nigeria international, who celebrated his first goal for Celtic in style, with some somersaults, insists he is ready for the Champions League on Tuesday.
Ambrose’s reputation as a goalscoring defender is increasing. Only last weekend, his first minute header against Liberia was the tonic the Eagles needed as they hammered the Lone Stars 6 – 1.
”No, I am not that good in gymnastics, I am trying to learn. I was overjoyed and I had to celebrate like that being my first goal for Celtic. I am dedicating this goal to my lovely wife, ”Ambrose told allnigeriasoccer.com.
Next for Ambrose and Celtic is a mouth-watering clash against Barcelona in the Champions League on Tuesday.
He said: ”This is football and the game would be played for 90 minutes. We are prepared for Barcelona’s attacking threat – Messi and company – it is all about teamwork.”

No comments: