Translate

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Ifeanyi Uba donates N5m to church


A governorship aspirant and philanthropist, chief Ifeanyi Uba has donated N5m to the Anglican church of Nigeria in Ukpo to support this year’s synod in the area. Speaking after the donation Uba hinted that he had earlier given N64 million naira to Bishop Alex Ibezim, the bishop of the Awka Diocese for the building of his residential house at the Bishop’s court.
Uba said he was at the church synod to give thanks to the Almighty God for His blessings which he said increased since he gave the bishop money for the building of his house.
” I have come to thank God because since the time I gave the money, I have been receiving blessings and having more openings in my businesses”, he said.
He said he decided to contest for the governor of Anambra state come 2014 to move the state to the next level in all the sectors of the economy of the state and urged his colleagues to play the game according to the rules.
” I have been empowering the people of this state, the needy, the widows, the aged and youths while in my private business, so you could imagine what I would do when I get into the Government House as the next governor of this state”.
Uba told his supporters not to be deterred in their struggle to ensure that he became governor in 2014, saying that the evil machinations of his political enemies would always failed because he had all the time defeated them.

No comments: